WUSS!! I always made my guests walk the path or stairs up- You cheated and took the tram (Scoff). That is home :( Loved seeing the familiar sites again. That is where Jake and I spent our anniversary every year. A picnic in the gardens, and a tour, some photos, some relaxing then into the foot zone for dinner. We ate once at that little restaurant. I am so jealous.
I am a stay-at-home mother of two boys, whom I lovingly refer to as my crazy monkeys! I have been married to my husband Ben for 7 years. He works as a Senior Chemist. We love our little family life and all the adventures it brings.
2 comments:
WUSS!! I always made my guests walk the path or stairs up- You cheated and took the tram (Scoff).
That is home :( Loved seeing the familiar sites again. That is where Jake and I spent our anniversary every year. A picnic in the gardens, and a tour, some photos, some relaxing then into the foot zone for dinner. We ate once at that little restaurant. I am so jealous.
Wow! Everything is so amazing I love the builds and the gardens. Glad your having fun!
Post a Comment