March 14, 2008
The long awaited blog!
Hi everyone! I know some of you have been waiting quite patiently for me to get this up and going, so wait no more! I have never been into blogs before, but some great friends (thanks girls) have shown me that a stay-at-home mom actually can have interesting things to say! I hope that you enjoy reading what I put here. I named the URL to this blog nielsenmonkeys because I know that the majority of the content will be about the two crazy monkeys (and husband) I live with, in case you were wondering. So, enjoy! and let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Youre a blogger! I love it! It really is so much fun to keep up on the day to day stuff.
I HATE the snow! When will it ever stop?? I am so sick of being stuck inside.
Hey Aprile! I'm so glad you've got a blog - it makes it fun to keep up with all that your family is doing. It's so cute, and I can't wait to read all about how you guys are. Yay for blogging!
Yippee....Grandmas love blogs too! I love to see my little monkeys.
YES! I'm so excited you started your blog. If you want help with the template let me know. I have the web site you can go to on my blog that explains things, or if you don't want to figure it out yourself, I can show you. It would be faster that way.
Post a Comment