March 11, 2009

A little Gem from......Christopher?

Usually I post about the funny and unusual things that B says to me. Christopher, however, has gained his own insight into life lately. Here is a conversation we had at dinner tonight:

Christopher is playing with his sippy cup full of Hot Chocolate, and making a big mess in the process.

Ben: "Buddy what are you doing? Do you have a drinking problem son?"

Christopher: "No, daddy. I hab a choc-wit probwem."

Mom starts laughing

Christopher: points to mom's drink "Mommy, you hab a water probwem."
points to dad's drink "Daddy, you hab a water probwem."
points to Benjamin's drink "B you hab a water probwem."

Benjamin : "Christopher, you have lots of problems."

4 comments:

Carrie said...

You have the funniest boys!!

Betsy said...

Oh, I so can relate to that. I have a major choc-wit probwem, too.

Cansas said...

so cute!

paxtonfam said...

I'm glad you told me about your blog! What cute kids you have. I've got one too. Just click on paxtonfam and it should lead you there :)