Okay, so I was tagged like a month ago, and now I am finally getting around to doing this! p.s. You just got tagged too!
A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE- Attached - Coming up on 6 yrs!
B-BEST FRIEND- I have too many great friends to single anyone out as the "best" one.
C-CAKE OR PIE- Cake. Definately Cake. However, peanut butter cup pie makes me think about it harder.
D-DAY OF CHOICE- Saturday.
E-ESSENTIAL ITEM- Food, with make-up a close second.
F-FAVORITE COLOR- Purple, but Sage green seems to dominate right now.
G-GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT- Two boys, still a work in progress...
I-INDULGENCES- Tootsie rolls. I think I have a problem.
J-JANUARY OR JULY- July! Two holidays and great summer weather! What's so great about January?
K-KIDS- Benjamin and Christopher, my two crazy monkeys!
L-LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT- DVR. If you have it, you know what I mean.
M-MARRIAGE DATE- September 20, 2002
N-NUMBER OF SIBLINGS- 2 sisters. One older, one younger.
O-ORANGES OR APPLES- Umm, has anyone seen me eat fruit?
P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS- Spiders-the big ones. (anything bigger than my pinky nail qualifies)
Q-QUOTES- God gives every bird it's food, but he doesn't put it in the nest.
R-REASON TO SMILE- Going to Europe this fall.
S-SEASON-Fall - The smells, the colors, the wardwrobe.
T-TAG - You, if you have read this far!
U-UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME- I really like to play Barbies. I still have mine.
V-VERY FAVORITE STORE- A mix between Tai Pan and Target. I could spend all day in those places, even without a dime to spend!
W-WORST HABIT- Plucking my eyebrows. Should've left that to an expert.
X-X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND- Ultrasound. Both of my boys were total flashers. Couldn't have been surprised if I wanted to.
Y-YOUR FAVORITE JUNK FOOD- Do I have to pick one? A tie between Lee's brownies and Funyuns chips.
Z-ZODIAC-Aries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Did you like playing barbies, or do you still play them? You should try the mint covered tootsie rolls if you haven't already.
Post a Comment